Stream has already been closed sqlException in websphere6.1.0.17

ramesh...@sierraatlantic.com

Aug 26, 2008, 11:07:15 AM8/26/08
My application success fully deployed and running in websphere6. Now i am migrating to websphere6.1.0.17.

The application has been build and deployed successfully. but while starting the appserver and application loading

I got the following error in log file.

java.sql.SQLException: Stream has already been closed

at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:146)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:208)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.LongRawAccessor.getBytes(LongRawAccessor.java:155)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.RawCommonAccessor.getObject(RawCommonAccessor.java:184)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetImpl.getObject(OracleResultSetImpl.java:915)

at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcResultSet.getObject(WSJdbcResultSet.java:1541)

at com.callidus.core.bean.impl.GenericSet.hasNext(GenericSet.java:231)
we are using ojdbc14.jar for JDBC dirvers.
The same application is working in websphere6 and weblogic92 without any error.
Please help me on this issue.

Thanks &Regards,
Ramesh.

eri...@scotiabank.com

Aug 26, 2008, 11:23:18 AM8/26/08
If it is working on WAS6 but not on WAS6.1, I can think of your JDBC may not working on JRE1.5. Are you using Oracle 10G or 9i? Check following,
Is Jre1.5 installed?
Is Oracle path is include Jre1.5?

If above has been done, check if the jdbc driver suits for JRE1.5? (I don't think itr will be an issue, but check from with Oracle's info. center)