SQLException wiht connection pool and jConnect

Cemal Coemert

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
We use WAS 2.03 on Solaris with jConnect 4.2.
Under some undefined circumstances the we get the following
SQL-Exception if
the connection manager tries to refresh the database connections:

java.sql.SQLException: JZ006: Caught IOException: java.io.IOException:
JZ0EM: End of data.
at com.sybase.jdbc.ErrorMessage.raiseError(ErrorMessage.java)
at com.sybase.tds.Tds.nextResult(Tds.java)
at com.sybase.tds.Tds.logout(Tds.java)
at com.sybase.jdbc.SybConnection.close(SybConnection.java)
at
com.ibm.servlet.connmgr.IBMJdbcConnPool.removeConnection(IBMJdbcConnPool.java:67)

at
com.ibm.servlet.connmgr.IBMConnPool.handleIdleCollection(IBMConnPool.java:692)

at
com.ibm.servlet.connmgr.IBMConnPool.garbageCollector(IBMConnPool.java:669)

at
com.ibm.servlet.connmgr.IBMConnPool.executeTask(IBMConnPool.java:620)
at
com.ibm.servlet.connmgr.TaskTimer.executeTask(TaskTimer.java:56)
at com.ibm.servlet.connmgr.TaskTimer.run(TaskTimer.java:31)
SQLException: SQLState(JZ006)

Does anybody knows, how we can avoid this.

Thanks for hints!

Cemal