Q: MQseries system resource / Support throtteling?

瀏覽次數:31 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kenneth Ljunggren

未讀,
2002年3月1日 清晨6:30:582002/3/1
收件者:
I am using the Fiorano / Soniq benchmark and I am trying to
hav 10 producers sending PERSISTENT messages with the size of
100 KB towards a Topic on MQseries.

I am using JMS interfaces in Java and after some seconds
after starting the execution the producer clients give back this
exception below.

JMSException in PublisherObject[7] while publishing
javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS3011: Failed to publish message to MQ
queue
at com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newException(ConfigEnvironment.java:418)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQTopicPublisher.publish(MQTopicPublisher.java:323)
at com.amodo.adam.mom.tc001.PubSub_Publisher$PublisherObject.run(PubSub_Publisher.java:751)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
LinkedException:
com.ibm.mq.MQException: Completion Code 2, Reason 2102
at com.ibm.mq.MQQueue.put(MQQueue.java:795)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQTopicPublisher.publish(MQTopicPublisher.java:320)
at com.amodo.adam.mom.tc001.PubSub_Publisher$PublisherObject.run(PubSub_Publisher.java:751)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

The reason code means resource problem according to the reference
guide
and it says the client must not load the server so much.

From Error codes:

MQRC_RESOURCE_PROBLEM
(2102, X'0836')
Explanation: There are insufficient system resources to complete the
call successfully.

Completion Code: MQCC_FAILED

Programmer Response: Run the application when the machine is less
heavily loaded.

I though that MQseries atleast supported som kind of throtteling of
the
client sender, or is there any setting I have to set on the server,
like
cache or persitent sizes?

The server is a Dell PowerEdge, 1 GB, 60 GB harddrive and my client is
a dell inspiron 8100 which I am testing with at the moment.

BR
Kenneth Ljunggren

0 則新訊息