javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException

Koen Follong

Oct 20, 2004, 10:42:18 AM10/20/04

I've 2 Websphere 5.0.2.6 (Build Number: cf60422.03) appservers running
on 2 different machines. On each server, I've defined a DataSource
with exactly the same attributes (XA drivers etc). When an EJB method
(MDB) is triggered on server 1 (transaction attribute 'Required') I do
an insert in the db (Oracle 9 db, using the defined Datasource),
lookup an EJB on server 2 and performing a simular method on server 2
(simple insert in db using the defined Datasource, method also has
transaction attribute 'Required').
When exiting the method call on the bean on server 1 (so after the 2
insert statements are performed), I get the following exception:

[20/10/04 16:28:41:047 CEST] 430f2bf2 ServerSession W WMSG0031E:
Exception processing JMS Message for MDB MyBean, JMSDestination
jms/my/MyQueue : javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: ;
nested exception is: com.ibm.ws.exception.WsEJBException
com.ibm.ws.exception.WsEJBException
at com.ibm.ejs.container.LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.mapException(LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.java:159)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.mapCSITransactionRolledBackException(LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.java:293)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.EJSContainer.postInvoke(EJSContainer.java:3075)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.MDBWrapper.onMessage(MDBWrapper.java:102)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.MDBWrapper.onMessage(MDBWrapper.java:127)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.ServerSession.run(ServerSession.java:372)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:672)
javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: ; nested exception is:
com.ibm.ws.exception.WsEJBException
at com.ibm.ejs.container.LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.mapCSIException(LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.java:96)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.mapException(LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.java:165)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.mapCSITransactionRolledBackException(LocalExceptionMappingStrategy.java:293)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.EJSContainer.postInvoke(EJSContainer.java:3075)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.MDBWrapper.onMessage(MDBWrapper.java:102)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.MDBWrapper.onMessage(MDBWrapper.java:127)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.ServerSession.run(ServerSession.java:372)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:672)

Can anyone give me a suggestion on what I'm doing wrong ?!

Greetings,
Koen Follong

Koen Follong

Oct 21, 2004, 9:41:36 AM10/21/04