Error in log - WAS-Express6.0

brams...@yahoo.co.in

Nov 3, 2006, 1:10:34 AM11/3/06
Hi
I am using WAS_Express 6.0.I installed my application and proceeded.The UI is up but I face an error whenever I am trying to save any page in my application.The page gets saved butan error is thrown in the log.
No such error was found when i deployed the same appln in JBOSS and Weblogic .The error is as follows

[11/3/06 0:54:59:653 EST] 00000046 MCWrapper E J2CA0081E: Method cleanup failed while trying to execute method cleanup on ManagedConnection WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl@3fb7edb4 from resource TweDS. Caught exception: com.ibm.ws.exception.WsException: DSRA0080E: An exception was received by the Data Store Adapter. See original exception message: Cannot call 'cleanup' on a ManagedConnection while it is still in a transaction..
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.exceptions.DataStoreAdapterException.<init>(DataStoreAdapterException.java:224)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.exceptions.DataStoreAdapterException.<init>(DataStoreAdapterException.java:175)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.AdapterUtil.createDataStoreAdapterException(AdapterUtil.java:232)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.cleanupTransactions(WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.java:3262)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.cleanup(WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.java:2902)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.MCWrapper.cleanup(MCWrapper.java:1331)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.FreePool.returnToFreePool(FreePool.java:438)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.PoolManager.release(PoolManager.java:1471)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.MCWrapper.releaseToPoolManager(MCWrapper.java:1866)
at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionEventListener.connectionClosed(ConnectionEventListener.java:249)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.processConnectionClosedEvent(WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.java:1434)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcConnection.closeWrapper(WSJdbcConnection.java:667)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcObject.close(WSJdbcObject.java(Compiled Code))
at com.taxware.twe.client.ou.impl.OrganizationDefaultStorageManager.loadOrganizationDefaultStorage(OrganizationDefaultStorageManager.java:459)
at com.taxware.twe.client.ou.impl.OrganizationDefaultStorageManager.create(OrganizationDefaultStorageManager.java:146)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java(Compiled Code))
at com.taxware.twe.common.storage.impl.CacheInvalidationProcessorImpl.run(CacheInvalidationProcessorImpl.java:156)

Pl help me

Paul Ilechko

Nov 3, 2006, 1:40:31 AM11/3/06
brams...@yahoo.co.in wrote:
> Hi I am using WAS_Express 6.0.I installed my application and
> proceeded.The UI is up but I face an error whenever I am trying to
> save any page in my application.The page gets saved butan error is
> thrown in the log.

It looks like you are trying to close a connection before committing the
transaction (probably a user transaction)