WebSphere6 MQ configuration.

1 view

Gediminas S.

Feb 13, 2007, 10:07:56 AM2/13/07
Hello,

I have shucked with the Websphere MQ configuration under WAS6. The
issue is that MQ queue jndi instances isn't exported/published in
namespace and can't accessed remotelly. I have MQ queue definition
which can be accessed locally but when I'm trying to lookup it
remotely I'm getting the exception such like this:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Context: PhobosCell01/nodes/
PhobosNode01/servers/nodeagent, name: BAM/queue: First component in
name BAM/queue not found. [Root exception is
org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage.NotFound: IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/
NamingContext/NotFound:1.0]
at
com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.processNotFoundException(CNContextImpl.java:
4730)
at
com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.doLookup(CNContextImpl.java:
1907)
at
com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.doLookup(CNContextImpl.java:
1862)
at
com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.lookupExt(CNContextImpl.java:
1552)
at com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.lookup(CNContextImpl.java:
1354)
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtx.lookup(WsnInitCtx.java:172)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:363)
at Client.main(Client.java:40)
Caused by: org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage.NotFound:
IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/NamingContext/NotFound:1.0
at
org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage.NotFoundHelper.read(NotFoundHelper.java:
85)
at
com.ibm.WsnOptimizedNaming._NamingContextStub.resolve_complete_info(_NamingContextStub.java:
504)
at
com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.cosResolve(CNContextImpl.java:
4351)
at
com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl.doLookup(CNContextImpl.java:
1901)
... 6 more

<code example>
properties.put(javax.naming.Context.PROVIDER_URL, "iiop://%server_name
%:2809");
properties.put(javax.naming.Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"com.ibm.ejs.ns.jndi.CNInitialContextFactory");

try {
context = new InitialContext(properties);
Object queue = context.lookup("MQ/queue");
} catch (Exception namingEx) {
namingEx.printStackTrace();
}

dumpNameSpace.bat tool says nothing about the exported MQ/queue...

In the WAS5 we have had a embeded JMS server which was a ORB for MQ
queue.
There's any solutions for WAS6 to get rid of this?

Thank you for your answers!