Unable to bind an RMI object to JNDI

Nancy

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00
HI,

I am using Websphere AE and having difficulting binding an RMI object to the
JNDI in the appserver.
I have created a simple RMI object and when I try to bind the object I get
the following errror.

[Root exception is javax.naming.NamingException: Remote object not yet
exported]
javax.naming.NamingException:
diamelle.id.Sequence..diamelle.base.id.SequenceImpl
at com.ibm.ejs.ns.jndi.CNContextImpl.doBind(CNContextImpl.java:877)
at com.ibm.ejs.ns.jndi.CNContextImpl.bind(CNContextImpl.java:280)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.bind(InitialContext.java:303)
at diamelle.util.InitializeJndi.bindObjects(InitializeJndi.java:28)
at diamelle.util.InitializeJndi.main(InitializeJndi.java:87)
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: diamelle.id.Sequence
at
com.ibm.ejs.ns.jndi.CNContextImpl.doLookup(CNContextImpl.java:709)
at com.ibm.ejs.ns.jndi.CNContextImpl.lookup(CNContextImpl.java:560)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:276)
at diamelle.util.InitializeJndi.main(InitializeJndi.java:90)

Why would I be getting the exported error and how do I export to remote
object. I am basically using a servlet to bind the object.

Thanks in advance