Entity bean CMP....Help needed. SQLException: Protocol violation...HELP!!!

1 view

Laurent SEROT

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
I have developped a small Entity bean, mapped to an Oracle Database. It
works fine in Visual Age 3.02, and tested by calling one a finder and method
of its remote interface, in a servlet.
All work fine in VA. (Descriptor for Transaction: "TX_REQUIRED", ans
isolation level "TRANSACTION READ UNCOMMITTED")

But.....
when deploying it on websphere AE 3.02 (test before creating sessions
beans), call to the finder from the servlet fail, and i get in the trace
file:

ConnectionSyn W Failed to roll back java.sql.SQLException: Protocol
violation
at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.check_error(DBError.java:378)
at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Ocommoncall.receive(Ocommoncall.java:141)
at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.rollback(TTC7Protocol.java:281)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection.rollback(OracleConnection.java:243)
at
com.ibm.ejs.dbm.jdbcext.ConnectionSync.afterCompletion(ConnectionSync.java:1
80)
at com.ibm.ejs.util.tran.SyncDriver.after_completion(SyncDriver.java:136)
at
com.ibm.ejs.jts.jts.CoordinatorImpl$Sync.afterResolution(CoordinatorImpl.jav
a:642)
....and much more...

Any ideas? I am stopped in my developpement. So any idee welcome.
Best regards.
Laurent

Laurent SEROT

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00