Problem with WSAD and Domino

Ralf Granderath

Sep 18, 2002, 5:12:40 AM9/18/02
I use WSAD and trying to connect to a local Notes database. On my
local machine I have Notes 5 installed. I added my Notes Program
directory to the system path and the archives Notes.jar and ncsow.jar
to the build path of my Java project. I searched different groups and
found tips that the file "nlsxbe.dll" has to be copied and renamed to
"lsxbe.dll". So I tried that but it didn't help.

I get the message:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Programme\Lotus\Notes5\nlsxbe.dll:
Die angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1470)
at lotus.domino.NotesThread.load(NotesThread.java:281)
at lotus.domino.NotesThread.checkLoaded(NotesThread.java:301)
at lotus.domino.NotesThread.initThread(NotesThread.java:139)
at lotus.domino.NotesThread.run(NotesThread.java:197)

The German part of the message means "Cannot find the requested
procedure".

All ideas how to solve the problem are welcome.