Transport error: 401 Error: Unauthorized

Sreedhar Rao

Feb 28, 2014, 5:21:14 PM2/28/14
I am using Axis2WebServiceClientFunctionComponent and i am trying to invoke secure web services using https .I also have SSl certificate imported into trust store using keytool and configured the client key store in solution.properties ,but I am getting this exception ,Please help me .....

17:11:50,912 INFO - [Axis2WebServiceClientFunctionComponent] CTGDIS004I *** Finished dumping Entry
17:11:51,078 INFO - [Axis2WebServiceClientFunctionComponent] CTGDIS495I handleException , functioncall, java.lang.Exception: CTGDIA207E An Exception occured while tring to invoke the Web Service. Exception message: Transport error: 401 Error: Unauthorized
17:11:51,079 ERROR - [Axis2WebServiceClientFunctionComponent] CTGDIS810E handleException - cannot handle exception , functioncall
java.lang.Exception: CTGDIA207E An Exception occured while tring to invoke the Web Service. Exception message: Transport error: 401 Error: Unauthorized
at com.ibm.di.fc.axis2.Axis2WSClientFC.perform(Axis2WSClientFC.java:355)
at com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLineComponent.executeOperation(AssemblyLineComponent.java:3368)
at com.ibm.di.server.FunctionComponent.callreply(FunctionComponent.java:304)
at com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLine.msExecuteNextConnector(AssemblyLine.java:3801)
at com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLine.executeMainStep(AssemblyLine.java:3392)
at com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLine.executeMainLoop(AssemblyLine.java:3000)
at com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLine.executeMainLoop(AssemblyLine.java:2983)
at com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLine.executeAL(AssemblyLine.java:2952)
at com.ibm.di.server.AssemblyLine.run(AssemblyLine.java:1319)

@ErikSorensen

Mar 2, 2014, 10:45:29 AM3/2/14
Have you specified a username and password? (Connection tab, Advanced section)

If you hit the ws url with a browser, does it let you in - or do you get a login dialog?

Manigandan Jegannathan

Mar 3, 2014, 1:00:54 AM3/3/14
Please check whether request needs any authentication token, it should be specified in your in web service help document. Make use of SoapUI and try getting your response successfully then come to TDI. I did the same once it helped

Sreedhar Rao

Mar 11, 2014, 4:51:41 PM3/11/14
On Sunday, March 2, 2014 10:45:29 AM UTC-5, @ErikSorensen wrote:
> Have you specified a username and password? (Connection tab, Advanced section)
>

> If you hit the ws url with a browser, does it let you in - or do you get a login dialog?

my web service is SSL enabled for two way handshake mechanism.it does not have username and password .

varun.s...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2015, 6:40:59 AM3/19/15
So were you able to resolve the issue? Please suggest what was the root cause.