PeopleSoft Connector

Eddie Hartman

May 3, 2007, 2:32:26 PM5/3/07
The Rabbit Hole has a link to the Integration Factory where
some TDI components are made and supported.

http://web.cs.opensource.ibm.com/www/itdi/forums.html (third link from the top)

This link is directly to their PeopleSoft Connector:

https://ldbdcf1.southbury.ibm.com/dcf/dcfdocs.nsf/all/4008368?OpenDocument

-Eddie

Eddie Hartman

May 4, 2007, 1:53:58 AM5/4/07

Boli

Jun 5, 2007, 5:19:43 PM6/5/07
Eddie,
is this connector working fine in TDI 6.1.1
Thanks, Boli

"Eddie Hartman" <eddie....@no.ibm.com> wrote in message

Revathi Arunachalam

Jun 7, 2007, 1:27:13 PM6/7/07
Hello
I am using TDI 6.0 and I was able to verify the peoplesoft connector
installation. The installation of jar files is pending. From Peopletools I
have got some 4800 java files and I am unable to compile them all at once
neither as separate groups due to dependency errors. Has anybody dealt with
a situation like this before and successfully compiled the CompIntfc.jar
file ? Appreciate your input.

Thanks
Revathi

Boli

Jun 7, 2007, 2:50:40 PM6/7/07
Hi Revathi,
I was able to install the connector in TDI V 6.1.1, and I still have to
start dealing with necessary jar files generation, so am very interested in
resolution of your problem. I've learned from Eddie that PeopleSoft
Connector is owned by the TIM adapter team, so for support you should
contact TIM L2 support. As soon as I start dealing with jar generation I
will be posting the results, but would appreciate any input from anyone who
has ever used this connector in production,
thanks Boli

"Revathi Arunachalam" <raru...@sfsu.edu> wrote in message

Revathi Arunachalam

Jun 11, 2007, 3:05:53 PM6/11/07
Hi Boli
I was able to generate the jar files by grouping and compiling them.
Initially it helps to compile the I* java files as there are some
dependencies. I dont think I had issues with any other java files, let me
know how it goes.

Thanks
Revathi

--
Regards
Revathi Arunachalam
"Boli" <bpop...@atech.com> wrote in message

Boli

Jun 12, 2007, 12:22:39 PM6/12/07
Revathi,
does this mean that you were able to establish communication between TDI and
PeopleSoft using PeopleSoft Connector, and if so have you tried to use the
connector in iterator mode in order to get data from PeopleSoft?

Thanks,
Boli

"Revathi Arunachalam" <raru...@sfsu.edu> wrote in message

Revathi Arunachalam

Jun 20, 2007, 1:52:01 PM6/20/07
No, I am not able to establish communication, right now I get this error,
does anyone have a suggestion on how to resolve this ?

PSProperties not loaded from file. Couldn't find file: pstools.properties
bea.jolt.SessionException: Cannot connect to any //<server:port>.
Reason:NwHdlr: Cannot get address by name
Jolt Session Pool cannot provide a connection to the appsever. This appears
be because there is no available application server domain.
bea.jolt.SessionException: Cannot connect to any //<server:port>.
Reason:NwHdlr: Cannot get address by name
Jolt Session Pool cannot provide a connection to the appsever. This appears
be because there is no available application server domain.
[Wed Jun 20 10:43:33 PDT 2007] bea.jolt.ServiceException: Invalid Session
Application Server last connected
java.lang.Throwable
at psft.pt8.net.NetReqRepSvc.sendRequest(NetReqRepSvc.java:552)
at psft.pt8.net.NetService.requestService(NetService.java:141)
at psft.pt8.net.NetReqRepSvc.requestService(NetReqRepSvc.java:328)
at psft.pt8.net.NetSession.connect(NetSession.java:307)
at psft.pt8.net.NetSession.<init>(NetSession.java:185)
at psft.pt8.joa.Session.connectWithBlob(Session.java:252)
at psft.pt8.joa.Session.connect(Session.java:30)
at
com.ibm.di.connector.PeopleSoftConnector.initialize(PeopleSoftConnect
or.java:259)
at com.ibm.di.admin.ConnectorThread.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:568)

--
Thanks
Revathi