TDI - IBM Connections configuration problem - sync_all_dns

Andrija

Dec 14, 2011, 12:26:44 PM12/14/11
to eddieh...@gmail.com
Hello all,
I am having an odd problem, and I am suspecting that something is
missing from the TDISOL folder, or in the configuration.

When I run the sync_all_dns, the process stops at this point in the
ibmdi.log:
[AssemblyLine.AssemblyLines/sync_all_dns_hash_db.2] - CTGDIS087I
Iterating

In the .log files I am also seing the following errors:
!MESSAGE Group not found: group.reorganize
!STACK 0
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Group not found: group.reorganize
at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ContributionManager.addToGroup(ContributionManager.java:
131)
at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ContributionManager.appendToGroup(ContributionManager.java:
138)
!MESSAGE Ignored reentrant call while viewer is busy. This is only
logged once per viewer instance, but similar calls will still be
ignored.
!STACK 0
java.lang.RuntimeException
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.ColumnViewer.checkBusy(ColumnViewer.java:
763)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.ColumnViewer.refresh(ColumnViewer.java:
530)
at com.ibm.tdi.eclipse.widget.DiscoverSchemaWidget
$SchemaContentProvider$2.run(DiscoverSchemaWidget.java:1250)
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 4 2 2011-12-14 17:42:06.373
!MESSAGE Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in:
"org.eclipse.core.resources".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.ibm.tdi.eclipse.editors.BaseEditor
$3.resourceChanged(BaseEditor.java:538)

TDI_SOLDIR is pointing to the right TDISOL folder and when testing
the Profiles_connector from the CE it works and I can browse through
the PEOPLEDB database.

Has anyone came across a similar situation, when running the
sync_all_dns oob AL?

Thanks

Eddie Hartman

Dec 15, 2011, 6:01:39 PM12/15/11
These 'Group not found' messages in the Errors view come from the CE
arguing with Eclipse. We're working on eliminating them, but they
should not cause you any problems, Andrija.

-Eddie