Is there a fix for the shrinking the mouse cursors' sizes when using larger sizes and middle clicking with the trackpad's middle button?

1 view

Ant

Jul 12, 2016, 11:27:20 PM7/12/16
I just got a new Lenovo Thinkpad P50, with its Windows 10, from work. I
find this annoying due to my old compound eyes. From what I searched
online, many users have this problem and no fixes since last year? I
still want to use the middle button, but not change my mouse cursor
size!

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "... then bury them up to their necks in a huge mound
of fire ants..." "... She's like an ant, man..." --Breaking Bad S2E7