Plans for Version 2.01

caprenter

Feb 19, 2014, 10:54:29 AM2/19/14
to iati-te...@googlegroups.com
A human readable summary of the shape of version 2.01 of the IATI Standard will go before the Steering Committee on March 13th 2014.

The content of this was discussed at the recent Technical Advisory Group meeting in Canada, and some ideas have been on our forum for a while.

These ideas have now been drawn up into a thematic summary and contents list, which can be found at:

If you have any feedback, comments, or suggestions, then please add them to the forum, or get them to us by the 11th March 2014 for consideration before they go to the Steering Committee.

We hope that the rest of work on getting 2.01 ready will occur between now and September 2014. A full timetable of how this will be achieved also needs to be approved at the Steering Committee as well. We hope to have a draft of this timetable published early next week.

All the best
David