Don't forget to register for the TAG by midnight tonight!

Joni Hillman

Apr 13, 2015, 6:55:29 AM4/13/15
to iati-te...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder to make sure you secure your place at this year's TAG meeting before registration closes at midnight tonight!

Details as follows:

We will hold two half day TAG meetings on 30 and 31 May (it is the weekend, after all!) and then a crossover TAG and Steering Committee meeting on 1 June, followed by a full Steering Committee meeting on 2 June.

How to register for the TAG

  • Complete the registration form by midnight (GMT) on 13 April 2015, indicating whether you need help with a visa application for Canada, or if you’re applying for financial support* from IATI to attend.
  • By 15 April 2015 you’ll receive an email confirming whether you have secured a place as well as information on the venue and accommodation options etc. Space for the TAG is limited and we need to make sure we can give as many organisations as possible the opportunity to attend.
*when allocating financial support, priority will be given to participants from southern NGOs and partner countries.

Tell us what you’d like to see on the agenda

Don’t forget, you can still tell us what you’d like to see on the agenda at the TAG meeting by contributing to the conversations on IATI Discuss. We’ll keep these forums open for comment until 13 April 2015.

Other events in Ottawa

These IATI events will take place alongside the IODC, the 3rd International Open Data Conference, and its parallel events and workshops taking place 25–29 June 2015, to provide all TAG participants with access to a wide range of technical development experts and to enhance broader discussion around transparency in development flows and the use of data at country level. If you are interested in attending these events as well please register separately for thepre-conference events.

Questions? Email us at tag...@iatistandard.org.