IATI Version 1.04 - Delays and Update

瀏覽次數:11 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

caprenter

未讀,
2014年2月20日 上午10:27:552014/2/20
收件者:iati-te...@googlegroups.com
This is to let you know that we have published a revised timetable on the roll out of version 1.04 of the IATI Standard.

The revised timetable can be seen here:

Delays over the Christmas period due to other priorities, late preparation and sign off on the geo-location parts of the standard, and then organising the TAG meeting in Canada all took their toll.

However, we do now have development versions of changes in the GitHub repository for you to inspect. Next week I shall be making links to specific parts of the repositories from the issues in the forum to try to make it easier to follow.
(Start here: http://support.iatistandard.org/entries/30408993-Summary-of-1-04-Changes)

In the GitHub repositories we have everything on 1.04dev branches:
the schema:
and the codelists:

We're still getting to grips with making this 'single source of truth' work for us and for people that need to follow developments. The codelists for example are in a new format in the repository, but will be available in the existing format upon publication.

I realise that for many this may not make much sense at this stage, but for those of you that can follow what is going on in the repositories, you have the option to start looking now.

All the best
David
回覆所有人
回覆作者