Adding Kosovo to the non-embedded Country codelist

已查看 19 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ben Webb

未读,
2014年6月4日 13:16:052014/6/4
收件人 iati-te...@googlegroups.com
The IATI Technical Team met last week to discuss adding 'Kosovo' to the non-embedded Country codelist.

Non-embedded codelists can be changed outside of the decimal and integer change control processes. We have taken this opportunity to clarify our policy of how we make such changes, which you can read at the following link http://iatistandard.org/codelists/codelist-management/#non-embedded-codelist

'XK' has been used to specify Kosovo by a number of publishers and others are requesting the ability to also use it. We feel that by making this addition we will improve the quality of IATI data available to end users.

We propose to add the code XK to designate Kosovo to the list on 11th June 2014
See GitHub pull request for full technical details of the change: https://github.com/IATI/IATI-Codelists-NonEmbedded/pull/14

If you have any questions or comments about this change, or the process, please do get in touch with us by emailing sup...@iatistandard.org.

Best regards,

The IATI Technical Team