IATI Standard Version 1.04

caprenter

Apr 8, 2014, 11:58:05 AM4/8/14
to iati-te...@googlegroups.com
Version 1.04 of the IATI Standard is just under a month away from release (May 5th - NB this is holiday in the UK, so we'll be switching the website, and schema endpoints etc over on the 6th May).

Development versions of the 1.04 standard are available, and for most people access will be via
http://dev.iatistandard.org Developers have the options to follow links within the site to specific issues on GitHub.

The specific issues are listed on the forum with discussions, outcomes, and links to the new standard where applicable. http://support.iatistandard.org/forums/22743317-1-04-Decimal-Upgrade

I would like to draw your attention to a last minute bug fix that was not consulted on:
Please let us know if you have objections or can see any reasons for NOT including this in 1.04 (in which case it would be held over for 1.05)

We still have a number of supporting issues to work through in the run up to May 5th to get ourselves ready for release day (see: the 1.04 Release milestones on http://dashboard.iatistandard.org/milestones.html), and welcome any feedback to help improve the upgrade.

All the best
David