Datastore move: Update + News

caprenter

Mar 12, 2014, 5:20:09 AM3/12/14
to iati-te...@googlegroups.com
As you know the datastore is moving. You can now check out:

This should be exactly the same as
(only better).

So every call you have been making to http://iati-datastore.herokuapp.com/ should act the same if you request it from http://datastore.iatistandard.org/

However if you want to take advantage of the recent enhancements including:
  • Better stability
  • Quicker resposnses
  • Better data coverage
  • More filters
...then start using the new URL now.

Bugs/Issues/Questions to:
please.

A reminder that the plan is to turn off http://iati-datastore.herokuapp.com/ on the 1st April 2014. We are looking at putting re-directs in place, but don't count on it! (we shall update you on this as we go)

In other news....
Last week we spent some time to work on http://dev.iatistandard.org which is built off the SSOT and will reflect the position of the standard at version 1.04 when it goes live. Still work to do, and this is just one of the many things we've got lined up to do, as outlined in our latest blog post:

New data: Tripleline have republished their data just recently - which should/could act as a bridge between data from DFID and data from those receiving funds from DFID (via Tripleline: http://iatiregistry.org/publisher/tripleline_crownagents) - an interesting traceability test

Finally, a reminder that the weekly developer IRC 'stand up' is scheduled every Thursday at 15:00 UTC (16:00 CET, 10:00 EST) for an hour or so, AND you should be able to find some of the tech team in there some of the time during our working hours.
We're in the #iati channel on freenode.

Cheers
David