How is connect_latency_ms defined?

ยอดดู 18 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Kenji Matsuoka

ยังไม่อ่าน,
28 ต.ค. 2556 16:34:5728/10/56
ถึง iago-...@googlegroups.com
I'm seeing large (multi-second) values in http://localhost:9994/graph/?g=metric:client/connect_latency_ms when testing a particular server.  At the same time I'm seeing large numbers of FailedFastExceptions.  How is connect_latency_ms defined?

James Waldrop

ยังไม่อ่าน,
5 พ.ย. 2556 20:33:145/11/56
ถึง iago-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the slow response -- this is a value that is provided by Finagle, and is essentially the amount of time that it takes to make a connection to the system under test. Our README has this section:

Which in turn points to Finagle:

but neither has connect_latency_ms. If my explanation isn't sufficient you should probably ask on the finagle users list. :)

James

--

---

ตอบทุกคน