Result of Iago Web Example

Ilia Valchenko

Apr 11, 2015, 4:54:54 PM4/11/15
to iago-...@googlegroups.com
Hello! I recently started learning Iago and I need help. I get a lot of WARNING messages when I build my project (Iago Web Example). It's OK? Example was successfully built: screen from dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkegspg5fdq98yd/built-success.png?dl=0

And finally I run it: screen from dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ripye0ed133kpn7/result.png?dl=0
Everything is correct? What is usually the result of a Iago test? What was I supposed to see?

P.S. Sorry for my English. I tried as best I could.

Tom Howland

Apr 12, 2015, 3:34:06 PM4/12/15
to iago-...@googlegroups.com
What is happening is the little scripts that the iago launcher is running assumes you have JAVA_HOME set. That might be a bug. Patches welcome.

--

---