TCU Certification for Master Degree

daudi bupilipili

Feb 18, 2013, 6:32:43 AM2/18/13
to mba covenrty
Hallow dear folks.

Wish to share with you the 'mandatory' TCU Certification for all Undergraduate and Graduate certificates

obtained from outside Tanzania, The United Republic.

Its mandatory to have the TCU Certificate if you obtained your degree from International University.

All process is through TCU Foreign Award Assessment System (http://faas.tcu.go.tz/)

I have attached my TCU Certificate for MBA from Coventry University mujionee wenyewe.

For any inquiries pertaining this issue, pls don't hesitate to contact me.

Kila la heri.

Chief DS Bupilipili,  MBA
SCSA

Tanzania, The United Republic.
Cell: +255 712 728 892 , +255 767 928 892
Email: nzeg...@yahoo.com

''An inch of time is an inch of gold but you can't buy that inch of time with an inch of gold.''

TCU CERTIFICATE.pdf

James Namfua

Feb 19, 2013, 1:48:15 AM2/19/13
to iaac...@googlegroups.com
Thank you sire for directives

daudi bupilipili

Feb 19, 2013, 2:14:59 AM2/19/13
to iaac...@googlegroups.com
Karibu sana

DS Bupilipili,  MBA

TATC
Private Bag, Kibaha
Tanzania
Email: nzeg...@yahoo.com

''An inch of time is an inch of gold but you can't buy that inch of time with an inch of gold.''

Big up brother, chief, so to speak, we will definitely do the same soon or later, gud day.

daudi bupilipili

Feb 19, 2013, 6:12:24 AM2/19/13
to iaac...@googlegroups.com
Thanxs man