Laptops and scrap memory

Roger S

Oct 13, 2017, 11:56:38 AM10/13/17
to i3Detroit
As many members know, I bought a lot of used laptops awhile ago.  After going through them, upgrading, and loading the O/S on many of them, I've finally gotten around to posting them on craigslist.  If you're interested, please review and let me know.  Some members like the Panasonic Toughbooks especially, and I've got one of those.  Prices "more negotiable" for i3D members.

I've upgraded the memory on many of them, so I also posted the leftover SODIMMs.

Please reply "off-list" to avoid cluttering inboxes.  Remember that if you just click "Reply" it's going to go to the whole list!