Everything LED

Roger S

May 7, 2015, 2:13:37 PM5/7/15
to i3Detroit
LEDs are one of the most popular, inexpensive, and easy-to-use devices for art and tech.  If you want to know what they are and what you can do (and not do) with them, plan on attending this class at i3 Detroit.  Here is the "When is Good" link.  If there is sufficient interest and no consensus on day / time, I'll do more than one class.

Roger S

May 8, 2015, 1:11:00 AM5/8/15
to i3Detroit
Based upon the response to the whenisgood, I've scheduled the first session of this 2-hour class for next Thursday at 7 pm (it's on the i3Detroit calendar).

I know that plans change, so:
1. Feel free to attend if you said you could not and your plans change.
2. I'll post another whenisgood next week for a second session to try to pick up the folks who are unable to make it Thursday.

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 10:42 PM, Roger S <surfer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for your vote of confidence!  :)

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Josh Williams <josh...@gmail.com> wrote:
This is just me voicing my support for seeing something like this happen again at a later date. My schedule is silly during the current time options ; )

You're awesome.

 - Josh W.