i3 wants YOU to join us for MAKER FAIR 2017!!!

Dana Nelson

Jun 22, 2017, 7:42:03 PM6/22/17
to i3 Detroit, i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Now is the time to start really ramping up for Maker Fair 2017 at The Henry Ford. It takes place from July 29-30th, and is a HUGE event for not only us, but all makers in the area. And in case you didn't know, we also host the Official Maker Fair After-Party!

Our sign-up sheets for volunteers and projects are now LIVE!!!

If you would like to show off a project or a skill, CLICK HERE!

If you want to put yourself on the list of bodies that are helping, or would like to know what else needs done to help our biggest event of the year: CLICK HERE!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, just let myself or Charlie know.

-Dana Nelson