Tour Tonight

wulfe...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2016, 11:11:48 PM9/27/16
to i3 Detroit Public
I just wanted to say a Thank You to Corey (Hope I am spelling his name right for taking the time to give us a tour tonight.

My wife and I very much enjoyed talking to the people we could.  Sorry we broke in during a closed meeting night, Friday nights, I work during the hours that tours are given.

Anyways, I hope to get to know everyone.

Thanks again,

Kody

Mike Fink

Sep 28, 2016, 2:51:49 PM9/28/16
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit, and you definitely didn't break in on anything. Few, if any, meetings are closed. Members and guests are always welcome to come to meetings to learn more about our group. Though meetings can often be pretty boring, we're trying to fix that with more fun gatherings on Third Tuesdays each month.

Mike

wulfe...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2016, 12:40:21 AM9/29/16
to i3 Detroit Public
So I know that people can still use the facility while membership is pending... I would like to build a wooden table top and I know I first must take a safety course.  I work odd hours...  is it something I can prearrange?  I would need access to router, planer, chop saw, drill press and sanders.

Thanks,

Kenn