Scholarship Program Announcement

VP of Membership

Apr 30, 2017, 1:30:07 PM4/30/17
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Greetings i3 enthusiasts!

Do you know a highly skilled and dedicated maker who would be a great addition to our community but can't quite afford our monthly membership fee?  Are you in a similar situation yourself?

It is with great pleasure that I announce the newly revamped i3 scholarship program!  Simply visit www.i3detroit.org/scholarship and fill out the application.  Applications will be reviewed by the Vice-President of Onboarding (me!) and the Board of Directors.  All information regarding the program can be found on the scholarship Wiki page here.  I have also included a quick overview below.

One scholarship is available for every ten dues-paying members.  This means, there are some still available!  Scholarships will be awarded for six months at a time.  At the end of the term, scholars can request an extension.  Any member currently on scholarship will have their six month scholarship term begin on May 1st.  If you have any questions please let me know via email or on slack (carpenma), and encourage your fellow makers to apply!
--
Matt Carpenter
i3Detroit VP of Onboarding