Re: [i3Detroit] Everything LED - 2nd Chance

Roger S

May 20, 2015, 11:45:18 AM5/20/15
to i3De...@googlegroups.com, i3Detroit
I've scheduled the next Everything LED for Wednesday the 27th.  This avoids a collision with BeagleBone on Thursday.

There's still at least one person who is unable to make this. I've also received a request for a follow-on, more practical class, in applying LEDs to specific applications.  So what I'm going to propose is an additional, more free-flowing class.  This will pick-up any people who were unable to make the first two, and also provide a forum for questions on circuit designs with LEDs.  I can spend the first hour on the basics, as in the Everything LED class, and then have a couple of hours of open Q&A.  We can do some breadboarding, coding or code examples, etc.

Please post your thoughts on what you would like to see in a class like this.

Thanks!

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Madeleine Barkey <mjba...@gmail.com> wrote:
Either for me too
Madeleine

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015, Jessica Rowland <jessicacla...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm down for either of those days for next week

On May 19, 2015 9:49 AM, "Roger S" <surfer...@gmail.com> wrote:
(Wednesday or Thursday NEXT week)

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Roger S <surfer...@gmail.com> wrote:
So far the best day for this seems to be 7 pm on either Wednesday or Thursday.  Anyone else who has not yet responded?

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Roger S <surfer...@gmail.com> wrote:
The class last night went pretty well, I think.  I promised I'd schedule a second iteration, so here it is.  Please indicate your availability on the whenisgood if you did not attend last night's class.  Obviously, you're welcome to attend again if you did, but I want to focus on people who were not able to attend last night.  The class is two hours, requires no materials, and it's free.

Roger S

May 27, 2015, 1:35:29 PM5/27/15
to i3De...@googlegroups.com, i3Detroit
Plans change at the last minute?  If it turns out you ARE able to attend the class tonight, just show up!  No RSVP necessary.

This class is for everyone: members, non-members, kids (with parents accompanying them), and adults.