Computer gear

Jeremy Leonard

Jan 29, 2018, 8:16:07 PM1/29/18
to i3 Detroit Public
Hey everybody, I'm trying to get rid of some computer gear. I've included a link to the gear I'm trying to get rid of and what I would like to get for each item ... I live in Ann Arbor and I'm willing to negotiate.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D9ln73gu41dA_S_-FfJWI-52_ZizeKDD0UaBD_mgtTg/edit?usp=sharing

Roger S

Jan 29, 2018, 11:10:11 PM1/29/18
to i3Detroit
Might want to indicate OS included with each one

On Jan 29, 2018 8:16 PM, "Jeremy Leonard" <jrmy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey everybody, I'm trying to get rid of some computer gear. I've included a link to the gear I'm trying to get rid of and what I would like to get for each item ... I live in Ann Arbor and I'm willing to negotiate.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D9ln73gu41dA_S_-FfJWI-52_ZizeKDD0UaBD_mgtTg/edit?usp=sharing

Jeremy Leonard

Jeremy Leonard

Feb 4, 2018, 11:13:45 AM2/4/18
to i3 Detroit Public
If anyone wants parts from any of the computers, we can discuss that as well

Jeremy Leonard

Mar 30, 2018, 7:11:21 AM3/30/18
to i3 Detroit Public
The gear is still available if anybody is interested .. the prices I'm asking are negotiable