Deck Your Halls: Wreath Workshop

Jennifer Nagle

Dec 6, 2017, 11:12:19 AM12/6/17
to i3De...@googlegroups.com, i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Deck Your Halls: Wreath Workshop
When: Saturday, December 16, 2017, 11am - 2 pm
Where: i3Detroit
Who: 6 students max
Cost: $20/Student

What:
Local small business woman Sue Bussell teaches you how to create those big, gorgeous professional-looking bows, strategies for silk flowers, and the basic essentials of holiday floral decorations! Bring your own geens -- a wreath or tabletop settings -- and Sue will provide the rest.

Tickets available for those who would like us to bring a wreath for you.
Sue's website is at http://sweetpeasquilting.com

--
History is who we are and why we are the way we are. --David McCullough

Jennifer Nagle

Dec 11, 2017, 10:50:14 AM12/11/17
to i3De...@googlegroups.com, i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Reminder! Coming up this weekend! Spots are still available!