Modular Synthesizer class again

henry birdseye

Sep 23, 2015, 12:14:55 PM9/23/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, Roger Slykhouse, gary....@gmail.com, justin....@gmail.com, Joseph Baumann, Nico Raftis

Hi Folks. I'm still planning to have a modular synthesizer class/demo/discussion thing.

So far, Justin, Roger, Gary and Joseph have expressed interest and I'd like to see who else would like to join in the fun.

I'll bring in my machine and an oscilloscope where I'll talk about waveform generators, filters, controllers, digital effects modules and the theory behind all this madness. I expect class to run about two hours. I'd like to hold it in a small intimate space, like the classroom, because the acoustics are better.

Mail me at henry.b...@gmail.com or I'll see your response on the i3 list. If we're lucky, Nico will be there and he can talk about his module design and approach to sound synthesis.

What about some Thursday evening, about 7:30 or so?

Henry
248 819 3825

henry birdseye

Sep 23, 2015, 7:02:24 PM9/23/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, Martee Held
Ha! So, it turns out a Thursday is the worst possible time to schedule
this thing, so I made a Whenisgood for it.
http://whenisgood.net/c9jcdf7

My schedule is pretty open so I'm very flexible. When we have a
consensus, I'll reserve a room at i3.

Henry

Henry
248 819 3825