i3 sewing guild - SIG

Jan Henry

Oct 27, 2015, 6:12:58 PM10/27/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
Would i3 members and our greater community who are interested in sewing, like to form a special interest group here at i3?

I'm looking to have once or twice monthly stitch sessions, once on a weekday and a weekend.

Project Runway is nearly complete, but if anyone is interested and hasn't seen it, we could have viewing nights with or without our own sewing.

If there is enough interest, perhaps a meet could be to accomplish a project with the same pattern, such as a tuffet. Some projects may be completed in several sessions.

Please respond to me if you're interested in starting a group and I will put out an update with a whenisgood.

Thanks!

Jan Henry

Beq Menger

Nov 2, 2015, 10:47:49 AM11/2/15
to i3 Detroit Public
Jan,

I'm trying to find things to get my mom involved in. Let me find out if she'd be interested in something like this. She's a skilled seamstress but wants to learn serger sewing.

I'll try to get back to you asap.

Becky Menger

Dana Nelson

Nov 2, 2015, 11:55:17 AM11/2/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com

Yaaaaaasss!

-(Dana from AHA)

Beq Menger

Nov 2, 2015, 2:09:46 PM11/2/15
to i3 Detroit Public
Jan,

Please contact me directly to get moms contact info. She's definitely interested, both as participant and possible instructor, as well.

Thanks,

Becky

Lewis Dennison

Nov 3, 2015, 1:12:04 PM11/3/15