Outside Group Event: Polyamory Unconference on Nov 26

Matt Arnold

Oct 16, 2017, 10:51:06 AM10/16/17
to i3 Detroit Public
On Sunday, November 26 from 1pm to 4pm, I and other i3Detroit members are hosting the third iteration of an Unconference on topics related to polyamory and alternative relationship styles.

The event is hosted by i3Detroit members in good standing, in accordance with our policy on hosting guests. I have asked an outside organization, Metro Detroit Polyamory, to help me host my event with organizational support and marketing, which increases attendance. I am also reporting attendance statistics to i3Detroit officers who are tracking our not-for-profit effects on the community in accordance with our educational mission.

We will have small breakout sessions in out-of-the-way locations, and will supervise to ensure that we always yield any location to any i3Detroit member who wishes to work there. That system has worked out really well so far. I will send a reminder to the list as the event draws near, in case some of you would rather schedule around it.

-Matt A