Invitation: Art show featuring work by i3 Detroit members

Simone Else

May 29, 2017, 5:11:08 PM5/29/17
to i3 Detroit Public

Greetings!

What are you doing this Saturday?  I wanted to personally invite you all to my art show!  It’s a group show and each artist gets a room.  For my room I’ve been working for 3 months welding, sewing, screen printing, drawing, some audio and even some electrical for a large optics presentation with help from fellow i3Detroit member Nate B!  If you’re in town and available it’d mean the world to me if you could stop by and see!

Here's the flyer:

Here's the event page on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1675189226109218/

Hope all is well!

XOX,

Simone

Nathaniel Bezanson

Jun 1, 2017, 12:22:08 PM6/1/17
to i3 Detroit Public
I'm really looking forward to this show. It's been a lot of work and testing over the previous weeks and months to prove out the idea and build all the pieces, and a lot of excitement over the last few days as the pieces have come together. Assembling a piece or two at a time hadn't really given me an appreciation for the imposing scale of the thing. Here's a teaser photo:

Those suckers stand just over 8 feet tall!

Looking forward to Saturday,
-Nate B-