Fwd: The embroidery USB stick is missing

Jan Henry

Apr 11, 2017, 3:38:28 PM4/11/17
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Boosting the signal to our community... I'm hoping someone has seen it or remembers their use history and can help us out. Without the USB stick, there is no ability to create embroidery designs.

From the wiki:

Please note that the software is proprietary and should not be installed to other computers without authorization. Complete documentation is available as hard-copy (in the Craft Room) and digital (in the BitTorrent manual area). ISOs of all software are available for backup purposes in BitTorrent storage.

dongle is required for the software to work properly

Jan Henry

Kevin Flory

Co-coordinators, craft room