About my membership

Monique Euqinom

Jun 24, 2017, 8:17:07 PM6/24/17
to i3 Detroit Public
Hello all! I am a metalsmithing major at wayne state and I was wondering if I could come in and get started. I am not a member offically yet but I payed for membership and I need to get many thing finished in a short period of time.

Dana Nelson

Jun 24, 2017, 9:15:18 PM6/24/17
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Sooooooo.... on the website, it says not to pay for membership until you've gone through the process...

Usually the process can take a couple weeks, which is why that is there.