Laser cutting training

Trish Nguyen

Jul 12, 2017, 4:31:24 PM7/12/17
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've been back to I3. I just joined again. I was wondering if I could get someone to legitimately train me on the laser cutting machine ? Also, where do I go to sign up for times to use it? I could use some help with my project, so if anyone is up for it please respond! :)

Best regards,
Trish
--
Trish Nguyen

Roger S

Jul 12, 2017, 6:27:37 PM7/12/17
to i3Detroit
Did you check the wiki? Thought instructions for using calendars were there. Or pinned in laser channel in slack.