Waterproof Solar USB Charger

Karen Corbeill

May 5, 2015, 12:14:13 PM5/5/15
to i3detroit-public
So my friend is running a kickstarter. Someone come up with a reason why I need one of these, cause it's really cool and I want to justify the expense, but don't need portable power all that often.

Roger S

May 5, 2015, 1:26:29 PM5/5/15
to i3Detroit
Wow. I was going to point you to GoalZero, because I have a similar foldable 14W panel and Sherpa 50 power packs of theirs. This beats it in cost and performance though. I just checked the specs and Goal Zero is still at 1A. My phone charges at 2. I have gotten my panel rained on and it's fine, so not a big problem there. But the price point and specs give this one the nod.