Kickstarter for a New Tabletop Card Game

Brandon Biller

Jul 11, 2017, 9:23:16 AM7/11/17
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com

Hey everybody,

The son of one of my co-workers is working on creating his own game, and has started a kickstarter for it (see link below).  I know a lot of i3 members are really into board/card games, and some even make their own, so thought some of you might like to check it out!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1852127685/grimoire-quest-a-mystical-battle-rpg?ref=user_menu

www.tomsavagestudios.com

Thanks!

Brandon Biller

Roger S

Jul 11, 2017, 1:00:32 PM7/11/17
to i3Detroit
He should bring it in on a board game night.  There are some great gamers who could help him with some pointers.