How To Start A Business - Class This Thursday, September 22nd - Open to the public

tombulletsafe

Sep 16, 2016, 4:51:05 PM9/16/16
to i3 Detroit Public

Hi Everyone,

Periodically I teach a class in business planning.  I guess it is something that I am good at and enjoy teaching. In the past I've done this in conjunction with local business incubators like Paperstreet, BUILD Detroit, and at Oakland University.  It's a one night class in how to write a business plan.

I am going to hold the class next Thursday, the 22nd at the i3 Classroom at 6PM.  I've followed the rules on hosting a class at i3 and part of the process is to post here.  Here are the details:

My Class has an Eventbrite:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/biz-plan-boot-camp-learn-to-start-your-own-business-tickets-25965875633

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/bizplanbootcamp/

I've posted the event on the i3 Google calendar.
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/render?pli=1#main_7%7Cweek-2+23858+23864+23863

There is a fee for the class.  Tickets are $49.99.  I apologize for charging to teach the class, good advice can sometimes cost a little bit.  Past surveys of my students indicate that it is a great value.  If you or anyone you know is thinking of starting a company, you should suggest this class to them.  It is a lot of learning in a short period of time.

Note:  If you ever need business advice, I'll happily offer my assistance.  I'm not a snob about it.  I just charge money if you want a whole bunch of information presented in a two hour class.

Thanks for the support.