Lumber and Turning pieces for grabs at Space this afternoon

Thomas T

Jan 31, 2018, 2:44:46 PM1/31/18
to i3 Detroit Public
Hey Everyone, I've recently had to bail from my storage unit and I'm grabbing a U-haul to do the last load of it today. I can't take absolutely everything I have back to my Apartment, There's just no room.

If anyone would like some of what I have, just come by the space, make an offer, or strike a deal with me, if it's a smaller piece I'd probably be up to just letting it go.

Most of it is 8ft boards of oak, some are smaller log pieces, slices, or boards.

I'll be on the chopsaw cutting it to manageable lengths to save what I can. Catch me on this posting or on Slack @T_Tusano

Thomas T

Feb 1, 2018, 9:56:09 AM2/1/18
to i3 Detroit Public
Just wanted to thank everyone for their interest and help last night! It was so awesome to be able to help a few members with some free wood, and I really enjoyed the happy faces or surprised reactions. Thanks for letting me give back somehow guys!
If anyone needs something for a smaller project, let me know what you might need and I'll keep an eye out on my stock to see if anything shows up. For now what's left of last night's load is over in the Graveyard free for all members to pick through!