HackerNest Detroit at Detroit Startup Week!

michae...@hackernest.com

May 17, 2017, 2:24:39 PM5/17/17
to i3 Detroit Public
Hello Detroit Technologists and Makers!

We've had a great relationship with your very unique space this past year, hosting two awesome events. We love your members, so we'd like to invite you to join HackerNest Detroit for our Tech Social event May 23rd. 6pm in the M1 Lounge at the Masonic Temple (500 Temple Street), in the heart of Detroit Startup Week.

HackerNest is a nonprofit movement that builds supportive and engaged tech communities around the world. Our mission is to get more people into tech so they can afford to be healthier and happier: we’ve run events in 33 cities for over 50,000 members.

We run agenda-free Tech Socials, blockbuster socially-beneficial hackathons, and Tech Job Fairs. We welcome everyone who isn't a jerk, regardless of experience level. The vibe is relaxed and very down to earth; our atmosphere is so different that even people who identify as introverts find it super-easy to talk to everyone at our events!
Checkout our Meetup; we've been working here in Detroit for a year, showcasing the best incubators, schools, and technical cooperatives (like i3!), and bringing people together to talk. We believe Detroit is an awesome city, with great people who should share their experience, insights, and interests.

So please register for Startup Week (FREE!) at, RSVP on the schedule for our event, and come out for a great night of tech conversation! There’s a lot more great events happening that week, so be sure to check out everything else Startup Week has to offer!

See you soon,

Team HackerNest Detroit