Who wants to weld?

Jeff Lockhart

Dec 19, 2017, 12:36:10 PM12/19/17
to i3 Detroit Public
Thanks admins for adding me to the public forum. About me ... 30+ year industrial weldor. Metal sculpture as a hobby since 1999. Some exp in machining.

If accepted as a member, I hope to help and tutor individuals in the following; shop safety, tig, mig, stick, brazing (cast iron), fabrication, and some of my sculptural techniques.

I work 2nd shift, so I could be available to i3 members between 1am and 3pm. Hope to meet some members soon!

Jody Raiford

Dec 19, 2017, 12:40:43 PM12/19/17
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I'm certainly interested in making your acquaintance!

I'm the current Weld Zone coordinator, and tutor/teachers are always welcome!

I'd also love to talk shop and pick your brain on how you like to lay your work area out.  With the eventual floorspace shuffle, it's going to be a great time to make some changes.

I'll hit you up off list to discuss when we could meet up.

Welcome to i3!

Jeff Lockhart

Dec 19, 2017, 12:47:13 PM12/19/17
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to meeting you too!
Message has been deleted

Jennifer Nagle

Dec 19, 2017, 3:03:17 PM12/19/17
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, ICE Todd Nagle
Anyone want to have a welding meetup next week?

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 1:24 PM, Jeff Lockhart <grumpy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Btw, I'm on social media as "grumpycricket", and "lockhArt (lockhartmetalart).

--
History is who we are and why we are the way we are. --David McCullough

Jeff Lockhart

Dec 19, 2017, 3:12:20 PM12/19/17
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Do I need to be invited by a member? I can bring welding "stuff". Rods, electrodes, stainless steel, aluminum, crs ...

Rick Cortright

Jun 2, 2018, 2:12:55 PM6/2/18
to i3 Detroit Public
Jeff, I hope to see some of your work.  Just joined myself.

Jeff Lockhart

Jun 2, 2018, 2:31:13 PM6/2/18
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I never finished my application to i3, though I still might. I'll be at "The Art of Fire" (formerly Clay Glass & Metal) in Royal Oak, June 9th & 10th. Booth #162, and I'll have lots of metal art!