One spot left, welding intro

Jody Raiford

Nov 11, 2015, 5:40:16 AM11/11/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com

Good morning!

I'll be doing another welding intro class this Sunday at 9am.  There is one spot left.

Please email me OFFLIST if you'd care to claim the spot. There's only one spot, and first come gets it, so please make sure you can actually make it before you accept.

It's a three hour class designed to give you the basics of safety and enough to get you going to learn most of the rest on your own. I ask for at least $5 to offset costs, but further donations are greatly appreciated.

Remember, offlist replies (sent direct to me, not to the mailing list) only, and only if you're sure you can make it.

Happy making!
Jody