Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Matthew Teets

da leggere,
1 nov 2016, 18:11:4501/11/16
a i3 Detroit Public
So, looking forward to being a member.  I belonged to Techshop for a long time, but I only live a mile away from I3 so it makes sense for me to join here instead.  Also, much better hours and bigger lasers (which are both biggies for me).  I'll try to post my latest project here when I'm done, but it's a gift and a bit of a secret so you'll have to wait a bit :)

John Sugg

da leggere,
1 nov 2016, 18:34:2001/11/16
a i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Welcome. Your daughter and my son were on the same robotics team recently. I will be sure to say hi when I see you at I3Detroit.

John Sugg

On Nov 1, 2016, at 6:11 PM, Matthew Teets <mact...@gmail.com> wrote:

So, looking forward to being a member.  I belonged to Techshop for a long time, but I only live a mile away from I3 so it makes sense for me to join here instead.  Also, much better hours and bigger lasers (which are both biggies for me).  I'll try to post my latest project here when I'm done, but it's a gift and a bit of a secret so you'll have to wait a bit :)

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi