Laser Training

Roger S

Jan 2, 2017, 1:55:10 PM1/2/17
to i3Detroit
This Thursday, at 8 pm, I'll be conducting a laser training class.  For those who are interested in becoming authorized to use the lasers at i3Detroit, this will fulfill the first laser training class requirement.  The class will be 1 hour.  It will cover the basics of operating the machine. some safety considerations, discussion of materials and techniques, and anything else the attendees would like to discuss.

If you are not a member of i3, please RSVP - just so I know if there is going to be a flood of people.  Members: no need to RSVP.  ALL are welcome to attend!  You do NOT need to be a member.

Pablo Fraccarolli

Jan 3, 2017, 11:24:58 AM1/3/17
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Roger,

I am not yet a member but will attend your laser class.

See you on Thursday,

Pablo Fraccarolli

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Roger S <surfer...@gmail.com> wrote:
This Thursday, at 8 pm, I'll be conducting a laser training class.  For those who are interested in becoming authorized to use the lasers at i3Detroit, this will fulfill the first laser training class requirement.  The class will be 1 hour.  It will cover the basics of operating the machine. some safety considerations, discussion of materials and techniques, and anything else the attendees would like to discuss.

If you are not a member of i3, please RSVP - just so I know if there is going to be a flood of people.  Members: no need to RSVP.  ALL are welcome to attend!  You do NOT need to be a member.

Viktor B.

Jan 4, 2017, 12:15:35 PM1/4/17
to i3 Detroit Public
Hi Roger,
I have a friend who is not a member yet and would like to RSVP for your class.  (Julio Marchi)
Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday

Viktor

David DeBello

Jan 5, 2017, 10:57:24 AM1/5/17
to i3 Detroit Public
I am a reasonably frequent visitor to i3 and I'd like to attend this session on Thursday.

David DeBello