Ingress Meetup

Jody Raiford

May 1, 2015, 7:30:34 PM5/1/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Would there be any interest in having a SIG/Meetup/Party for Ingress players?

Offlist replies preferred.

Roger S

May 1, 2015, 9:58:48 PM5/1/15
to i3Detroit

What would we discuss / do?

Jody Raiford

May 4, 2015, 9:18:52 PM5/4/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Compete!

Blue table vs green table:

Water Balloon war;
Best tasting cupcakes, as judged by people who don't play.
Favorite portal, furthest portal, [fill in catagory] portal

Or, we co do some mission walks.  Pick some missions, carpool to the area, and wander.

Ingress just seems so isolating, I think it could be fun to have a bit of a natter with other fans/players.

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 9:58 PM, Roger S <surfer...@gmail.com> wrote:

What would we discuss / do?

Matt Huber

May 4, 2015, 9:20:16 PM5/4/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested. I've tried Ingress a couple times, but don't really understand what's going on in it yet.

~Matt

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting this email you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.

Nathan Warnick

May 4, 2015, 11:35:18 PM5/4/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
The after hours team, the losers buy the winners (resistance) the first round.

Roger S

May 5, 2015, 12:43:44 AM5/5/15
to i3Detroit

Maybe that's just because you're a frog.

Chase P

May 8, 2015, 1:48:54 PM5/8/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Or we could just meet up and if anyone is interested in learning about the game we could teach them.

I believe we have a good representation from both sides and we could let anyone who wants to learn ask questions and have them pick their side.

Roger S

May 8, 2015, 2:29:16 PM5/8/15
to i3Detroit

They will of course pick Resistance