Help with a laser project

Matthew Teets

Oct 3, 2016, 3:35:32 PM10/3/16
to i3 Detroit Public
I haven't officially joined yet but Mike Fink graciously trained me on the laser.  Unfortunately I hadn't brought any files with me at the time and yesterday during "open hours" I was trying to engrave something and had absolutely no luck at all.  Anyone who is laser trained willing to help me out?  I've done plenty of laser engraving before but on a different laser with different software, so I'm sure "technically" my file should be okay, but I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.  I'm pretty much available any night you want so let me know.

Roger S

Oct 3, 2016, 4:33:16 PM10/3/16
to i3Detroit

I could stop by this evening.

Matthew Teets

Oct 3, 2016, 5:04:00 PM10/3/16
to i3 Detroit Public
What time would work for you?

Roger S

Oct 3, 2016, 5:10:26 PM10/3/16
to i3Detroit

Around 7 or 7:30

Matthew Teets

Oct 3, 2016, 5:11:56 PM10/3/16
to i3 Detroit Public
I'll show up around 7:15, if I have to wait for a bit, I'll be okay :)  Thanks!

Matt

On Monday, October 3, 2016 at 5:10:26 PM UTC-4, Skaterdude wrote:

Around 7 or 7:30

Matthew Teets

Oct 3, 2016, 7:09:20 PM10/3/16
to i3 Detroit Public
I'll be 5 minutes late...just got updated artwork from a friend...importing it now.

Matthew Teets

Oct 4, 2016, 5:30:07 AM10/4/16
to i3 Detroit Public
Thanks for all the help tonight!