Edge Condition: Call for Public Installation Proposals

Matt Oehrlein

Feb 25, 2015, 2:07:10 AM2/25/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys,

Forwarding this along if anyone is looking for an excuse to do big art in the Bay Area.

Up to $200,000 for an art proposal next to Pier 9 in San Francisco.

I'm not sure if the attached .pdf will make to the mailing list. *crosses fingers*

-Matt

Apr 30, 2015, 8:29:42 AM4/30/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
A shout out thanks to Matt for posting this. My son submitted a proposal.

Kathy

Sent from my iPhone
<Edge Condition_RFP.pdf>