Event Announcement - The Tusano Gallery - Saturday May 19th

Thomas T

Apr 6, 2018, 7:35:00 AM4/6/18
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
To i3Detroit, it's membership and community,

Upcoming soon is my graduation from Lawrence Technological University, and for the better part of the past year, I've done my best to come into the shop as often as possible to work on what I've called my Thesis work in the Humanities. To cut straight to the point, this is all coming to fruition as a Gallery I'd like to host for one night only, Saturday May 19th, 3pm to 7pm

In my Studies, I've found that the community around i3Detroit has shaped my projects, from critique to the capabilities of the space, at every corner I've found that each aspect of this project has some touch of i3 in it,

With this in mind, I've begun to approach members and put out an open call for anyone proud of their work, for anyone who would like to be apart of the evening to come and share the spotlight. My work about Making and Craft, Culture and the Heuristics around making would be nothing without the Membership here.

I've already put out an open invitation to my professors, family and friends, from the Detroit area, all the way back to my roots on the East Coast. and Now I ask all of you, The membership to step up, step forward and share what you've been toiling so diligently on as well. I'd like to show the importance and influence of community, and encourage you all to come out and show off too.

Those without projects or an interest in presenting, Please come out and see what your fellow members have been up to! Meet some of the people who I've been working with academically! I have hopes that the evening will be an amazing one, and I can't wait to see you all there!

Sincerely,

Thomas Tusano